This website is the property of Infiniti Properties Limited of 1016 Argyle Street, Finnieston, Glasgow, G3 8LX. (Company Registration SC332950) By using this website you agree that you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
Copyright & Trade Marks
The content of this website are © Infiniti Properties. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:
Licence to re-copy for Limited Purposes:
1) You acknowledge Infiniti Properties as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgement and the Infiniti Properties web address (www.infinitiproperties.com) in the copy of the material, and
2) You must inform the third party that all the Terms and Conditions set out herewith apply to him/her and that he/she is bound by them.
This licence to re-copy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work, publication, or website whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of Infiniti Properties website, including but not limited, to photographs, property details, virtual tours and/or floorplans may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose. You may not frame this website without the express consent of Infiniti Properties. The Infiniti Properties logo is a trade mark registered in the name of Infiniti Properties in the UK and other parts of the world. Reproduction of this trade mark other than in order to view this website is prohibited.
The Land Registry data is Crown copyright and is reproduced with the permission of Land Registry under delegated authority from the Controller of HMSO.
Infiniti Properties takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website.
Infiniti Properties makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it, including any text, graphics, advertisements, links or other items. Further more, neither Infiniti Properties nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or gives any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free. Nothing on this website shall be regarded or taken as financial advice.
The user confirms that the terms and conditions and use of this website shall be governed by the laws of Scotland and that any and all disputes arising therefrom shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Data Protection Act 1998
Infiniti Properties respect and value the security and privacy of those of its contacts. Infiniti Properties follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information in order to prevent unauthorised access. Personal Data is held on our contacts and administration database either because of work we have undertaken or are currently engaged in, or because we believe that clients may be interested in receiving material from us about our business and services. As such we hold client contact details and the history of our client relationship. This allows us to manage our client relationships effectively and target items of interest so that you do not receive unwanted material through the post.
In accordance with your rights under the Act, you may request the amendment of the personal information held or to cease receiving direct marketing materials. Infiniti Properties does not sell, rent or deal in the personal information we hold. Information may, in the ordinary course of business, move between Infiniti Properties, its associated companies and to our contractors, which may involve the transfer of data outside the European Economic Area.
When you register with our website, you are required to provide an email address (as a minimum requirement). We will never spam you or send you unsolicited email.
In order to respond to your further requirements we need to know your name and contact telephone number. We and our associated companies may also wish to provide you with information which we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information you can manage communication preferences within your My Infiniti Properties account, or inform us at email@example.com
We will not sell, rent, or otherwise provide any information you give to us to any third party except as necessary to complete the business between us.
Certain devices can detect your approximate location, via latitude and longitude. The accuracy of this data is not in the control of Infiniti Properties. If this feature is requested, Infiniti Properties will prompt you to provide your permission to access your location data for the purposes of providing you with results or directions based on your current location. You can disable location settings within your browser.
Cookies and Tracking
The Infiniti Properties website and applications may collect anonymous data about how you use our services in order to help us improve future functionality.
Infiniti Properties use Google Analytics, which is a web analysis service provided by Google. No data that personally identifies an individual (such as a name, email address or billing information) is tracked, collected or uploaded. Infiniti Properties may collect and report on the adoption and usage of specific features, crashes and exceptions and other useful, anonymous metrics.
How to contact Infiniti Properties
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put this website and all the results and information you obtain from it and that all warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, we and all contributors to this website hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use this website.
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, we do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it).
If any part of our terms and conditions is deemed to be unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed exclusively by Scottish law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Infiniti Properties Limited is registered in Scotland (registered number SC332950). Our registered office is at 1016 Argyle Street, Finnieston, Glasgow, G3 8LX. VAT Registration number: 920 675 525
Call our friendly team on 0141 553 2677 for further information about marketing your home.
Infiniti Properties Cookies & Website Usage Policy
Learn how to manage and remove cookies at www.aboutcookies.org
To make your experience visiting the Infiniti Properties website as simple and convenient as possible we place small data files known as “cookies” on your computer. This practice is used by many websites.
What are cookies?
Cookies are created when your browser loads the website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Cookies are stored on your device for various periods of time, from as short time as the duration of your browsing session to several months.
Every time you come back to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps to improve your experience of the website by:
- Remembering settings, so you don’t have to re-enter them every time you visit
- Remembering your last properties and searches, helping you to keep on top of new listings
- Measuring use of the website so that we can see where we can improve
You can manage and/or delete these small files from your device, but please be aware that this will limit the functionality that we are able to offer to you.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org
What cookies do we use?
Performance cookies let us collect information about how the website is used. For example, we may record what pages are visited most. This data allows us to see where we could optimise the website and make it more efficient.
- ASPSESSIONID (session) – Contains information about the session ID that will be sent back to the server with each http request to identify the relevant session object stored on the server.
- LivePerson – Cookies related to LivePerson group contain a limited amount of information for each website visitor. They are used to retain information about returning visitors. These cookies do not contain any private data that would be accessible or useful outside of LivePerson and Infiniti Properties.
- LivePersonID – This cookie is used in conjunction with the HumanClickKEY cookie to gather usage data related to your visit to our website.
- HumanClickKEY (session) – Contains information about your session, pages viewed, the time spent by you on the website and other usage related data. This cookie is automatically deleted when browser window is closed.
- HumanClickACTIVE (expires after 24 hours) – Contains information whether a cookie can be set on a browser.
- HumanCLickSiteContainerID_<SITEID> (session) – Data stored in this cookie allows LivePerson to distribute usage of its services across a cluster of services (for load balancing purposes).
- wow.anonymousId – A WOW Analytics cookie keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked and where in the world the website was accessed from.
- _utma – A Google Analytics cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site, when their first view was, and when their last visit occurred.
- _utmb – A Google Analytics cookie that creates timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters the site.
- _utmc (session) – A Google Analytics cookie that creates timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves the site. This cookie waits for 30 minutes for another page view to happen and then it expires.
- _utmz – A Google Analytics cookie keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked, what keyword was used and where in the world the website was accessed from.
Functionality cookies allow the website to remember settings such as the screen size, which lets Infiniti Properties serve the right content without overloading any network or device capacity.
- search – Stores your preferences as to how you prefer your results to be displayed i.e display 10 properties per page and price filter ‘from highest to lowest’.
- recent – Stores information of the last pages you have viewed.
- screen – Stores the screen size of the device that you are viewing our website on. This allows us to serve the right content for the device you are using without overloading your network and preserving best layout.
Last updated 26/01/2016
Infiniti Properties Refund Policy
Infiniti Properties online payments service is designed to allow existing tenants, landlords and sellers to make payments to their account, however if you believe you have made an overpayment or a payment in error please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and our accounts team will investigate and once verified as an overpayment or error you will be refunded in full within 72 hours.